Head Coach & Owner
MMA, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Muay Thai and Grappling
Sean Loeffler is one of the most experienced fighters in the world today.
- Pro MMA Fighter – Bellator & UFC – 33-5 Record
- King of the Cage World Champion.
- 25 Amateur MMA fights + 11 professional MMA world championships.
- Pro Boxer – Record 52-11 and then 8-1
- Fought on Showtime for the Roy Jones Jr boxing promotion.
3rd degree BJJ Black Belt under Bob Bass (who studied under JJ, Carlos and Rigan Machado for over 30 years, and the 1995 Overall World Jiu-Jitsu Champion.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Coach
Graduated in Physical Education in Brazil, Black Belt of 3 Degrees in Jiu-Jitsu, IBJJF, received the Degree from Master Royler Gracie. 1st Degree Black Belt in Judo. Thiago Gaia Ja started to tribute on the Nova Uniao team where he trained with great UFC athletes like; Jose Aldo, Leonardo Santos, Victor Shaulin, Robson Moura, and many others. Then he was invited to join the GFTeam team, training hard with the great UFC athlete Rodolfo Vieira. Fought: Roger Gracie, Marcus Buchecha, André Galvão, Roberto Tussa, Antonio Braga Neto, Rafael dos Anjos, Fabricio Verdum, Bernado Faria, to name a few.
- Second place world champion – Las Vegas -USA
- 2nd Place world champion 2006- Los Angeles -USA
- Second place European Champion – Portugal-Europe
- South American champion -Brazil-
- First Brazilian Champion 2010 – Brazil
- 3-time 3rd Place in the World Championship 2007, 2009 and 2014 – Los Angeles-USA
- Selective Professional of the Champions League in Abu Dhabi 2014 and 2015.
Originally from Cleveland, Tennessee, Quantal Langford has been part of the Compound MMA for 4 years now as their wrestling coach. Quantal brings a wealth of knowledge as a coach and competitor. As a varsity high school wrestler he was a 3x Regional champ, 3x state qualifier, 2x state medalist and a state finalist. Wrestling at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Quantal was a 2x Conference Finalist, Conference Champ and Div 1 National Qualifier. As coach, Quantal assisted at Walker Valley High School, in TN, aiding multiple state placers and champions. Quantal also coached collegiately at NAIA power Campbellsville University in KY. Helping coach multiple All-Americans and National finalists.
Still competing and switching to other styles, he placed 3rd at a California Catch Wrestling Tournament and 1st in the Blue Belt Division at the Ross Miura No Gi Challenge. He is still training and looking to compete in the future events.
Aside from coaching, Quantal Langford runs a creative and digital media company called The Langford Studio consisting of multiple brands and creative properties under one roof. He’s also an inspirational speaker often speaking to his wrestling class after practices.
He is married to his wife of 17 years, Heather and has two sons and 4 grandchildren.
Amateur Fight Team & Kids Coach
- Featherweight Champion, California Cage Wars 2020
- Black Belt in TKD at age 14
- Soo Bhak Do National Champ (Sparring)
- Member of Military Alliance Fight Team – Camp Foster
- Marine Veteran & MMA Trainer at Camp Pendleton
- Heavily Trained in Krav Maga & Nihan Goshin Aikido
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Master Trainer (Specialization in Fitness Nutrition) – N.A.S.M.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- Youth Coach for “i9 sports” for Cheerleading, T-ball, Football, and Soccer.
- Certified in:
- Corrective exercise
- Behavior change specialization
- Group physical training specialization
- Mobility and balance specialization
- T.R.X. Master
- Parkinson’s and MS Exercise Specialist
- 3-time national qualifier in the “bikini body” division
- 2-time national qualifier in the “figure” division